There are many options for giving to the mission of Onewa Christian Community. Or support us in another way.
Our charitable purpose is: ‘We aspire to be an active and innovative Christian community that provides leadership and builds partnerships in our fast-changing world.’
Giving to Onewa Christian Community
Onewa Christian Community is a registered charity under the Charities Act 2005.
Registration number: CC59420.
Bank account name: ONEWA CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY
Account number: 02-0112-0168422-000
- one-off or regular giving at church or via online banking (get a receipt for amounts over $5 so that you can claim a tax rebate) – ask us about our regular giving programme
- giving to a particular project that requires funding (we provide receipts)
- giving to causes we promote (for example, we support a local foodbank, Christian World Service campaigns and a transitional housing provider)
- a legacy in your will (general or for a specific purpose – confidential or acknowledged, as you wish)
Contact us to discuss any of these options so that giving is convenient for you and you know how we will use your money. However you choose to give, please know that we appreciate your support very much.
If you would like to donate to Onewa Christian Community, please pay into our BNZ account above.
You are entitled to a tax deduction for donations over $5.
To get a receipt, please let us know that you have made a donation via internet banking.
- Fill in this form with your first and last names, your email address and how much you donated.
- Press submit.
If you plan to leave Onewa Christian Community a gift in your will
Please check on how to make a will and/or talk with your legal adviser.
To leave a gift, you could use words such as:
‘I give to Onewa Christian Community [ ___% of my estate OR the residue of my estate OR the sum of $___ ] to be used as the Onewa Christian Community decides for the furtherance of its mission [OR you can state a purpose*] and I declare that the official receipt of an authorised officer of Onewa Christian Community shall be an absolute discharge for my executors.’
* You might like to discuss options with us so that you know we can carry out your wishes.